Overcoming the fear of failure to archieve a better lifestyle...If you are someone who is always afraid to take chances that can lead to your success, and you want to start making the change to challenge yourself to be productive, and to be successful, this article is for you.
In this blog, I very powerul tips that have helped me overcome my fear of failure, and I believe that they will help you overcome yours... keep reading, and enjoy
First thing first, let's talk about what causes the fear of failure... And what happen if we don't overcome it
Indeed the fear of failure is more common than you think. Most people are constantly thinking about what could go wrong in life. It’s a strong emotion. It keeps you from doing great things with your life.
Fear of failure is preventing you from taking risks to start a new business, new relationships, and other potentially successful decisions. It’s not protecting you in any way, it’s doing a lot of damages, nothing good.
You are not living your best life, because you are not taking the steps to lead you to a breakthrough to being successful. Simply because you think you can't make it. Fear of failure
Look within and you will find that what holds you back. it’s the lack of trust in yourself... I have been there myself
My experience with the fear of failure... and how I overcome it
And this was me not so long ago I was always second-guessing everything or better say third guessing. I was always worried about what could go wrong in life, I allowed the fear of failure to hold me back from taking the bold steps to be more productive than I was.
I let the fear of failure took control of me. I lacked the ability to trust myself, I could not reach where I want to be in life, I held back from the strong woman that I am today.
Until I started to face my fears by asking myself this simple question WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE IF I SET OUT TO TAKE THE BOLD STEPS I ALWAYS WANTED And the answers always come back to nothing to lose.
I took control by doing the things I normally don't do, stepping out of my comfort zone, taking myself out to the world of today
I started to meditate every day till today, I do exercise, reading books, writing, talking to everyone even to the people I don't know, in the past talking to people was a big challenge to me.
I took the risk and I start an online business that I have always admired. And this is a very big breakthrough for me a total transformation in my life.
I don't fear failure I embrace failure through my journey I have come to the realization that failing is a part of success because when you fail it means that you are pushing the boundary to progressive.
Failing is a part of learning, and growth
Don't be afraid to take progressive risks that can lead you to your success and your breakthrough. Until you do something you will never know the outcome of it
Failure doesn’t make you give up. It happens when you give up. If you’re still trying, you haven’t failed: QUOTE BY Mel Robin
Proven working tips... That have work for Lots of people and work for me too, these tips will work for you to get great results of overcoming the fear of failure!!!
- Start retraining your brain to go after new things and stretch your comfort zone start engaging in something you’ve never done before. There’s nothing like being a beginner in something to force you to remember that you have to be bad at something before you can get good
The law of attraction!!!
- Always be in the present moment- Stop dwelling in the past and stop worrying about the future. The past is history and the future is mystery life is all about this moment: LAW OF ATTRACTION. (Have fun in whatever thing you are doing)
- Keeping things simple is another way to remove your fear of failure- Simplicity can do so many things to clear the mind and create a healthier atmosphere. (Love yourself and live a happy life)
- Trust your abilities to accept failure instead- Failure teaches how to do better, In that way, you will be open to the possibilities in doing the things, that lead to a successful life. (Make your life worth living
- Put your mind to being progressive instead of being perfect. The truth is nothing has ever been perfect and nothing will ever be. Perfection does not exist. do very often silly little things to laugh at, it’s good to laugh
- Think more positively- Positive thinking is an incredibly powerful way to build self-confidence and neutralize self-sabotage. You are one of a kind so let your light shine through you.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIXvtQuAS54An inspirational video on fear of failure. Don't be afraid to fail. Failure is a part of success. Failure is where we grow; it is where we gain our strengths...
We have it...Thank you for being here... I hope these methods work for with you as they have for me. Don't hesitate to ask me anything via the contact me page here, and please leave a comment... Let me know what you think
Beste Wishes... Sandra Kiers
FOR MORE SELF EMPOWERMENT ARTICLES!!!
How to start beliving in yourself (click here to continue reading)
How start doing new things (Click here to continue reading)
How to go after what your heart desires for a better life ( Click here to continue reading)
How to stop worring over what people think about you ( Click here to continue reading)